Does Pay Per Click Advertising Cost Too Much For You?
Digital Media Nashville can be hired to manage your Paid Search / Pay Per Click – Search Engine Marketing SEM Campaigns for a fraction of the cost of the agencies. Our tactics help improve your click-thru ratio, lead / sales conversion and new account creation on Tier 1 Search Engines (Google and Bing) using the following tactics:
Pay Per Click / SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- Channel & Media – Target prospects using Google or Bing as well as on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and more
- Keyword Research – Bidding on the most relevant terms or phrases related to your business
- Ad Groups & Campaigns – Segmenting your keywords into Ad Groups and Campaigns by genre, branded, locations, accessories or competitive terms including bid management
- PPC Ad Copy Testing – Through our tools, we offer the best A/B PPC Ad Copy testing on the market today including the Headline and the Call to Action
- Localization – Do you have too many markets? Or perhaps very targeted locations? Can’t seem to target them correctly? Lets us help!
- Call Extensions & Call Tracking – Get great results by driving Customers to the phone! Track customers using Dialog Tech’s call tracking technology
- Dynamic Insertion – Placing the keyword a user types into a search engine directly into the ad
- PPC Bid Automation – Do have thousands of keywords? Can’t seem to manage them all manually? Then let us automate your keywords using the latest big management tools: Kenshoo, Marin Software, Optimine, Acquisio, WordStream, Kentico
- Negative Keywords – Suppressing your ad when certain keywords not related to your business (such as competitor names) are searched
- Copywriting -Improving the copy of your and landing page to help improve click-thrus and conversions
- Landing Page Optimization – Improving landing page design and relevancy score against ad copy
- Conversion Rate Optimization – A/B & Multi-Variate Testing – Improving conversion through a series of tests and web analytics by changing the offer on the landing page by the 4 Ps of Marketing: price, position, placement and promotion.
If you are in immediate need to improve your PPC Search Engine Marketing Performance, Conversions and Keyword Rankings for your business, please contact us today!